Benefits of Membership
- Greater opportunity for collegial community
- Increased referrals through website presence and enhanced relationships with colleagues
- On-line bulletin board for professional communication
- Specialty interest groups
- Opportunities to share expertise and contribute to a thriving professional organization
- Security in being part of a group that can ride the tides of change
- Local half-day and full-day continuing education seminars offered by dynamic expert speakers
- Reduced CE costs for EBHA members
- Regular Eat-Meet-Learn evening lectures by expert speakers about relevant behavioral health topics in an informal, collegial environment
Enhanced Business Practices
- Easier access by potential clients and referring professionals
- Potential for streamlined coordination of care with other providers
- Website presence
- Shared information and ideas about best business practices
Click on the link above to download the EBHA Membership application. It is a fillable pdf file. After you have completed it, mail it to the address below.
Mail your completed and signed application by regular mail, along with a check for your membership fee, to EBHA, P.O. Box 2538, Corvallis, OR 97339.
Annual dues for new and returning members is $100.