Benefits of Membership
EBHA provides private practice behavioral health providers a way to connect with each other.
- Greater opportunity for collegial community
- Increased referrals through website presence and enhanced relationships with colleague members.
- On-line bulletin board for professional communication
- Specialty interest groups (e.g. child providers, ADHD, EMDR, eating disorders, etc.)
- Continuing education opportunities locally and at group rates
- Opportunities to share expertise and contribute to a thriving professional association (e.g. join
- Board, join subcommittee, etc.)
- Security in being part of a group that can ride the tides of change