Benefits of Membership
EBHA provides private practice behavioral health providers a way to connect with each other.
- Greater opportunity for collegial community
- Increased referrals through website presence and enhanced relationships with colleague members.
- On-line bulletin board for professional communication
- Specialty interest groups (e.g. child providers, ADHD, EMDR, eating disorders, etc.)
- Continuing education opportunities locally and at group rates
- Opportunities to share expertise and contribute to a thriving professional association (e.g. join
- Board, join subcommittee, etc.)
- Security in being part of a group that can ride the tides of change
EBHA will engage in the negotiation of contracts with insurance companies for fair reimbursement. EBHA members will be able to choose whether or not to participate with any contracts we secure.
Enhanced Business Practices
- Easier access by potential clients and referring professionals
- Potential for streamlined coordination of care with other providers
- Website presence
- Based on member interest, we can explore the option of providing group health insurance for those
- EBHA members who want to participate
Click on the link above to download the EBHA Membership application. It is a fillable pdf file. After you have completed it, mail it to the address below.
Mail your completed and signed application by regular mail, along with a check for your membership fee, to EBHA, P.O. Box 2538, Corvallis, OR 97339.
Annual dues for new members is $200. Annual dues for renewing members is $150. Applicants who are prohibited from participating in contracts with insurance companies through EBHA (e.g., due to employment or non-licensure status), but who wish to be a member of EBHA can do so for a reduced membership fee of $100. The membership fee is also $100 for applicants who are in the process of becoming licensed.