Evergreen Behavioral Health Association (EBHA) Consultation Groups Postings.
Consult Groups offered:
EMDR Fraser’s Table Consult Group
Specialized focus on using EMDR and Structural Dissociation Theory. Requires previous training or work with Fraser’s Dissociative Table. Includes expert consultation by an EMDR certified psychologist.
- Group Leader/Organizer: Heather Krimsly, LCSW
- Meeting Schedule: Group meets on-line via Zoom, the first Monday of each month, from 8 am-9 am.
- Cost: $50-$160, depending on number of participants.
- Contact: Heather Krimsly, LCSW for details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Club for Therapists
We read books that influence the work we do. Each time we meet a new book is chosen by a group member. We are currently reading: Heartbreak: A personal and scientific journey by Florence Williams.
- Group Leader/Organizer: Raina Wickham, LCSW
- Meeting Schedule: It is in person when possible and online when not possible to meet in person. We meet quarterly and set a new date using a doodle poll.
- Cost: Each member is responsible for obtaining the book
- Contact: Raina Wickam, LCSW for details at: raina@
- Prerequisites or Requirements: Being a therapist. If you are interested in attending book club please send me an email and I will add you to the list.
* If you have a group currently running and you’d like to use the EBHA forum to reach out for new members, and/or if you have an idea for a new group, please contact Heather Krimsly at: email@example.com