EBHA provides private practice behavioral health providers a way to connect with each other.
- Greater opportunity for collegial community
- Increased referrals through website presence and enhanced relationships with colleague members.
- On-line bulletin board for professional communication
- Specialty interest groups (e.g. child providers, ADHD, EMDR, eating disorders, etc.)
- Continuing education opportunities locally and at group rates
- Opportunities to share expertise and contribute to a thriving professional association (e.g. join
- Board, join subcommittee, etc.)
- Security in being part of a group that can ride the tides of change
EBHA will engage in the negotiation of contracts with insurance companies for fair reimbursement. EBHA members will be able to choose whether or not to participate with any contracts we secure.
Enhanced Business Practices
- Easier access by potential clients and referring professionals
- Potential for streamlined coordination of care with other providers
- Website presence
- Based on member interest, we can explore the option of providing group health insurance for those
- EBHA members who want to participate